According to 3DVista, "ArchViz renderings can help increase sales by up to 40% compared to traditional photography.
How Virtual Reality Tours Provide a Better Commercial Leasing Strategy Experience
In the current market, commercial real estate developers are looking for innovative ways to stand out from the competition and attract potential tenants. Thanks to advances in technology, virtual reality experiences are becoming more accessible and are now being used to create immersive tours for potential tenants. By leveraging the power of VR, developers can provide a much more engaging and interactive experience for potential tenants and create a more effective leasing strategy. At Interface, we are always looking for the best tools and strategies to help our clients succeed in their respective markets. From our own experience and the experience of our clients, VR tours have proven to to be effective in driving pre-sales of luxury real estate.
Interface Multimedia created a comprehensive leasing web site for Monday Properties that showcases VR tours of over 4 million square feet of office space. To Learn More
What Is Virtual Reality?
Virtual reality (VR) is a technology that uses computer-generated simulations to create a realistic and immersive experience. This technology is often used in gaming, but it can also be used in everyday applications. By using a head-mounted display and motion tracking technology, users can explore virtual environments and interact with simulated objects.
VR is becoming increasingly popular in the real estate industry, as it allows developers to create immersive and interactive tours for potential tenants. VR tours allow potential tenants to explore a space in a more immersive and realistic way than traditional methods, such as photos and videos.
Benefits of VR Tours for Commercial Leasing
VR tours offer a variety of benefits for commercial leasing, as they provide a more engaging and interactive experience for potential tenants. Here are some of the key benefits:
- Improved property visualization: Virtual reality allows for an immersive experience and gives the person viewing the property a sense of scale.
- Driving pre-sales for real estate properties: Providing VR tours has proven beneficial in driving pre-sales of real estate properties. VR provides an engaging experience for potential buyers and gives them information they need and want before committing to a property. It is also more time efficient for your company and the potential buyer.
- Engaging and informing potential buyers: VR tours allow consumers to experience a property before actually stepping foot in it. This increases consumer confidence and customer satisfaction. It is also very convenient for persons whom may not be able to visit a property before committing to it.
- Great marketing tool: VR is cool! You can stand out from your competitors by offering your clients an awesome, immersive experience that other companies may not offer.
Tips for Creating an Effective VR Tour
Creating an effective VR tour can be challenging, but there are a few simple tips that can help make the process easier. Here are some tips to keep in mind when creating a VR tour:
- Use high quality equipment: To create a high-quality VR tour, invest in a 360-degree camera, tripod, and other equipment that can capture the property in detail. Alternatively, find a professional company to help you create your VR tour.
- Plan the tour path: Plan the tour path in advance, keeping in mind the key features and selling points of the property. Start with the exterior and move through the property in a logical and engaging way, highlighting the most important rooms and features.
- Use annotations: Use annotations or pop-ups to provide additional information about the property, such as room dimensions, appliances, and other features. This can help potential buyers make informed decisions and reduce the need for in-person visits.
- Provide interactivity: Make the tour interactive by allowing users to navigate the property, zoom in and out, and interact with objects such as furniture or appliances. This can provide a more immersive and engaging experience that can help potential buyers visualize themselves living in the property.
- Add music and narration: Add background music or narration to the VR tour to create a more immersive and engaging experience. The music should be appropriate to the property and the target audience, and the narration should be informative and engaging.
- Optimize for different devices: Ensure that the VR tour is optimized for different devices, including smartphones, tablets, and VR headsets. This can help reach a wider audience and provide a seamless experience across different platforms.
Virtual reality tours are becoming increasingly popular in the commercial real estate industry, as they provide a more engaging and interactive experience for potential tenants. VR tours offer a variety of benefits, such as increased engagement, cost savings, improved decision making, and enhanced branding. By following these tips, developers can create an effective VR tour that can help attract potential tenants and create a more successful leasing strategy.